Dr. T. Wayne Bishop Ministries

Apostolic Teacher / Spiritual Leadership Coach & Trainer - Dr. T. Wayne Bishop


What is spiritual or ministry mentoring?

Mentorship is a relationship in which a senior ministry gift seeks to help a less experienced/knowledgeable believer. … It is a partnership between the two persons that is focused on learning and development. The mentor has both the calling and gifting and the mentee has a serious desire to learn.

What is the ministry of a mentor?

A ministry mentor will share with a mentee with I view to mature, information about his or her spiritual journey and development and provide ministerial and spiritual guidance, motivation, and support.

Apostle Bishop can help with:

  • Exploring ministry opportunities
  • Discovering gifts and callings
  • Rekindling personal zeal
  • Setting realistic goals 
  • Identifying spiritual and personal resources

It is said that 80% of pastors and church leaders today have NO formal ministerial training. On the other hand, it is also said that only 20% of what you learn in traditional religious institutions is helpful in your day to day ministry responsibilities. These statistics seem to point to a very grim outlook for called men and women who have much zeal but little wisdom. No wonder why many ministries fail and so many ministers leaving the ministry broken and discouraged. Mentoring is the missing link!

Apostle Bishop has been mentoring both leaders and aspiring leaders for over 30 years with a high degree of continued success.

What you can expect from these mentoring sessions

  • Improved communication, study, and personal skills
  • Develop personal and leadership qualities
  • Reinforced knowledge of your spiritual calling
  • Increased confidence and motivation
  • Create a strong sense of fulfillment and personal growth
  • Increase your sphere of influence
  • Gain practical advice, encouragement, and support
  • Increase your ministerial confidence
  • Become more empowered to make decisions
  • Develop strategies for dealing with both personal issues
  • Identify goals and establish a sense of direction
  • Gain valuable insight into the next stage of your spiritual development

A Mentor is defined as someone who guides another to greater success and has:

  • Relevant expertise and knowledge
  • Enthusiastic
  • Respectful
  • Eagerness to Invest in others
  • Ability to give honest and direct feedback
  • Reflective listening and empathy


blue film japani ganstagirls.com malayalam kambikatha
ام نايمه esarabe.com سكس مصري حديث
what app sex video tubster.mobi indian park sex com
sex mother and son xxxvideohd.net maharaja sexy video
reshmi r nair nude analotube.info live sex cam video
rem hentai hentaijpg.com rape doujin
hdxsex dirtygfs.net savita bhabhi episode 90
tamilplay kutty movie xpornvids.info indian seksi video
سكساب وبنته porntur.com الكس البلدي
مشاهده افلام سك نيك طيز00 pornochip.org سكس محارم نسوانجي
سكس مطلقات مصر pornforlife.org نيكمتحرك
tagalog love songs pinoysteleserye.com abot kamay ang pangarap march 23 2023
فن لحس الكس pornwap.tv سكس خينه
سكس مع السكرتيره hdarabporn.com تحميل افلام سكس مجانا
free porn sex movies dunato.mobi sexydance